Exclusive agents Vin Commercial are delighted to bring to the open market another exceptional Lower North Shore future redevelopment opportunity, STCA*, situated at 113 Ben Boyd Road, Neutral Bay.
Offering the chance to secure one of the last remaining R4 high-density land holdings in one line within such a highly sought-after and tightly held suburb is not to be missed.
Named "Panoramic" due to the site offering sweeping Harbour Bridge, Opera House and City CBD views, this boutique site is well positioned and allows capitalisation on a continually high-performing suburb in respect of demand and end resale values for luxury residential apartments.
A developer’s dream in respect of the high-demand market and an end purchaser's dream given the exclusive Neutral Bay postcode and host of amenities in close proximity.
- Boutique land holding of 922sqm*
- Zoned R4 high density
- Floor space ratio - STCA*
- Building height limit - 12m
- Expansive frontage – 38.95* to Undercliff Street, Neutral Bay
- High demand suburb for newly established luxury apartments
- 450m* to Forsyth Park
- 450m* to Neutral Bay Public School
- 800m* to Neutral Bay Ferry Wharf
- 900m* to Neutral Bay Village
- 1km* to Grosvenor Street Woolworths & amenities
- 5.7km* to Sydney CBD
- Multiple transport links with the bus stop in the proximity
DA approved mix
This property is being sold via international expressions of interest to be submitted digitally no later than 3pm (AEST) Wednesday 28th September 2022 if not sold prior.