Incredible boutique site with expansive Sydney Harbour Bridge and CBD views
Exclusive agents Vin Commercial are delighted to bring to the open market this premium Lower North Shore future redevelopment opportunity (STCA), situated at 96 Ben Boyd Road, Neutral Bay.
This opportunity gives perspective purchasers the chance to secure one of the last remaining R4 high density land holdings within a highly sought after Lower North Shore location.
Named "Premier Point" due to the site offering Gunbarrel Harbour Bridge and City CBD views, uninterrupted and breath-taking in photos and even better in person, this boutique site is not only well positioned but allows capitalisation on a continually high performing suburb in respect of demand and end resale values for luxury residential apartments.
A developer’s dream in respect of the high demand market space and an end purchasers dream given the exclusive Neutral Bay postcode and host of amenities in close proximity.
Opportunities such as these do not come along often and interest is recommended to be submitted early on to avoid disappointment.
- Boutique land holding of 562.7sqm*
- Rear lane access
- Zoned R4 high density
- Floor space ratio - STCA*
- Building height limit - 12m
- Expansive frontage - 15.25m* to front, 15.3m* to boundary
- Significant land depth to furthest point of 38.45m*
- High demand suburb for newly established luxury apartments
- 250m* to Forsyth Park
- 550m* to Neutral Bay Public School
- 750m* to Military Road local amenities
- 850m* to Neutral Bay Ferry Wharf and Hayes Street Beach
- 1km* to Neutral Bay Village
- 1.2km* to Cammeray Golf Club
- 6.1km* to Sydney CBD
- Multiple transport links with bus stop on doorstep
This property is being sold via International expressions of interest to be submitted digitally no later than 3pm (AEST) Thursday 21st October 2021.