Exclusive agents Vin Commercial are pleased to bring to the open market this premium Lower North Shore property that boasts multiple opportunities (STCA), situated at 98 Sailors Bay Road, Northbridge, Sydney.
This opportunity offers prospective purchasers the chance to secure a significant landholding close to a host of local amenities as well as capitalising on a continually high performing suburb in respect of demand and end resale values.
Being an income-generating asset, you could land bank, renovate, knockdown or rebuild under the current R3 medium density council controls, or simply wait for the new rezoning which anticipates an increase in floor space ratio as part of the latest Willoughby Centres Strategy 2036 "June 2020", copies of which are available at request through VIN Commercial.
Current improvements - The front of the house has 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 lounge with dining area, a kitchen and laundry. The back of the house has 1 bedroom, 1 large lounge room, a new kitchen and bathroom with laundry just off the bathroom area. There is also a large driveway with a double lock-up garage to the rear. Both properties are currently leased.
Opportunities such as this do not come along often with that many possibilities to suit such a wide variety of potential purchasers and interest is recommended to be submitted early on to avoid disappointment.
- Significant single property landholding of 773sqm*
- Zoned R3 medium density
- Property falls under the latest Willoughby Centres Strategy 2036 "June 2020"
- Floor space ratio - 0.7:1
- Building height limit - 9m
- Expansive frontage of 18.17m*
- Significant land depth of 42.58m* to furthest point
- High demand suburb for newly established dwellings
- 110m* to Northbridge Plaza
- 1.2km* to Quadrangle Shopping Village
- 300m* to Shore playing fields
- 1.7km* to Northbridge baths
- 950m* to Northbridge Public School
- 3km* to St Leonard's train station
- 3.8km* to Chatswood Chase
- 3.5km* to Royal North Shore Hospital
- Multiple transport links
- Incredible position
This property is being sold via expressions of interest. *Approximates